TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, a visitor to this web site ("You"), and this web site www.ro999.net owned and operated by Ro999 , incorporated in Philadelphia, PA 19147 . All references to "us", "this web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean Ro999. If the user is not an individual, then "You" means Your Company, its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns.
3. Membership Eligibility and Account Responsibilities. Our Services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. To be an eligible member of Ro999 you as the user must provide to Ro999 with your legal first and last name, billing address, city, state, country, postal code, and e-mail address. Should you knowingly falsely any of the required information, your account shall be terminated immediately with or without prior notice.You should make every reasonable effort to safe guard your user name and password from unauthorized use. Ro999 is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. We have the right to terminate your account at any time if we have any reason to believe that you have misused your account.
4. Prohibited Conduct. You agree (i) not to use this site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt this site or any networks connected to this site; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site or any transactions being offered at this site; (iv) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on www.ro999.net infrastructure; (v) not to use this site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at this site; and (vi) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity. You agree not to use the services, products, or downloads available at this site for illegal purposes, and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to this site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ro999, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims (including claims without legal merit or brought in bad faith), demands, damages, costs or expenses, causes of action, suits, proceedings, judgments, awards, executions and liens, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs (whether brought by third parties or otherwise) (collectively, "Claims") due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this Web Site or the service. Ro999 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, and in such event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification for such matter.
6. Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of www.ro999.net or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Ro999 and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Ro999 or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
7. Representations and Warranties. THE SERVICE AND THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, Ro999 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Ro999 DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, USE THAT RESULTS IN DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA.
8. Calling Card PINs. We are not responsible for loss or misuse of your PIN. Once the PIN has been distributed to You from our web site, they are Non Refundable, Non Transferable and Non Exchangeable.
10. Applicable Law. This site is created and controlled
by Ro999 in Philadelphia, PA 19147 . As such, the laws
Philadelphia, PA 19147 will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions,
without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve
the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and
conditions at any time.
11. Refund Policy. All verifiable lost minutes will
be resolved through calling time only. No cash or monetary credit will